1.- General Information
Cookies are a small text file of information that the server of this Website sends to the user’s device (personal computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet, etc.) to store and retrieve information on navigation that is made from such equipment. We can distinguish different types of cookies:
- a) Types of cookies as per the entity that manages them:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and process the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- First party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s device from a server or a domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s device from a server or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. In the event that cookies are installed from a server or domain managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as first party cookies.
- b) Types of cookies as per the time they remain activated:
Depending on the length of the time they remain active in the user’s device can be distinguished:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are often used to store information that is only important for providing the service requested by the user once (e.g. a list of acquired products).
- Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the user’s devices and it is possible to access and process such data during a defined period by the cookies controllers, and this period can range from a few minutes to several years.
- c) Types of cookies by purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website platform or application and to use the different options or services existing therein as, for instance, controlling the traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the product orders placed, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security features while browsing, storing contents for video broadcast or sound or sharing content via social networks.
- Cookie customisation: Those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user device, as for instance the language, the type of browser through which he/she accesses the service, the local configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analytical Cookies: Those that allow the monitoring and behaviour analysis of users of the Websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used to measure the traffic of the Website, application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service make of it.
- Advertising Cookies: Those that enable the management, in the most efficient way, of advertising spaces that the webmaster has included on a Website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: Those that enable the management, in the most efficient way of advertising spaces that the webmaster has included on a Website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information of user’s behaviour obtained through the continued observation of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.
In this link, the user can access to the “Cookies Guide” published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency:
- Cookies used by SCHOOL KILLS ARTISTS
SCHOOL KILLS ARTISTS uses different kind of cookies:
- a) First party cookies (Sent to the user device from the domain managed by SCHOOL KILLS ARTISTS): Technical cookies.
- b) Third party cookies (those sent to the user device from a server or domain which is not managed by SCHOOL KILLS ARTISTS):
Analytical cookies of Google Analytics: In the following link the user can find more information about the use that Google makes of the Google Analytics cookies: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?csw=1
Advertising cookies and behavioural advertising cookies of DoubleClick by Google: Cookies of the ads server that are used to track conversions and optimize the traffic.
In the following link the user can find further information about the use that Google makes of the DoubleClick cookies: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/7549925?hl=en
Advertising cookies and behavioural advertising cookies of Facebook Custom Audience: Cookies that are used to target ads to a user that has visited a specific page of the Website.
In the following link the user can find further information about the use that Facebook makes of the Facebook Custom Audience cookies: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Cookies of social plugins (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, etc.) tha monitor the activity of Website users.
More information in the links below:
- How to block or disable cookies
Chrome, from: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Explorer, from: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, from: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Safari, from: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera, from: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/cookies.html
There are third party tools, available online, that allow users to detect, manage and disable cookies on any website.
Web browsers store the cookies and the user may exercise his/her right to remove them or disable them from those browsers.
Neither this website nor their its representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the browsers mentioned.
In some cases it is necessary to install the browser cookies to remember the user’s decision not to accept them.
The acceptance of this cookies policy implies that the user has been informed in a clear and comprehensive way of the use of storage devices and data recovery (cookies) and that SCHOOL KILLS ARTISTS has the consent for the use thereof as provided for in Article 22.2. of the Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico (LSSI-CE).
For any questions or concerns about this cookies policy the user may contact SCHOOL KILLS ARTISTS through the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org